Sunday, March 18, 2012

Magnum Craze

          So last week, Selecta launched it's new ice cream bar "Magnum". After being the trending topic on twitter for days, I decided to try it.

          Today I drove around town looking for it. When I finally found them at J Centre Mall, I was about to get shit loads of them only to be stopped by the price! The ice cream costs Php50.00 which is twice the cost of a normal ice cream bar. Nevertheless, I bought 4 bars. 2 classics and 2 almonds.


          So after dinner I ate one and I must say that it's one hell of an ice cream bar! The outer chocolate shell is made with real Belgian chocolate and I must say you can really differentiate it from the regular pinipig ice creams! The vanilla ice cream inside the chocolate shell was so so, it tasted like any other vanilla ice cream i could buy from the supermarket.

         I must say that it was well worth my Php50.00 for an ice cream bar. I'm definitely buying this again in the near future (possibly tomorrow lol). 

         Lastly, to those people who say that it tastes just like any other pinipig ice cream out there, B*tch u crazy and delusional! lol Then again I'm the one writing a review on an ice cream bar so yeah I might be the crazy one lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment